The Cupping and scraping courses have been part of our Level 5 courses for over 6 years. Due to the requests by students we have collated a special workshop for therapists
Cupping Therapy is an ancient Chinese traditional treatment which has gained new popularity and attention thanks to the pictures of Michael Phelps at the Rio Olympics.
This workshop will go into detail on the following:
– Different types of cupping: Chinese Cupping, Sports Therapy Cupping, Wet and Dry cupping, Russian Cups
– Benefits of cupping
– Cupping Strokes
– Reading the body’s response to cupping- spotting adhesions, toxin build-up, scar tissue etc
– Cupping for athletes and improving recovery time
– Manual vs Mechanical Cupping.
This workshop will demonstrate mechanical cupping but will focus on manual techniques.
– Cupping techniques to the general body including for the following injuries
· Plantar fasciitis
· Ankle sprains
· Gastrocnemius, Peroneals and Tibialis muscles
· IT band/ Vastus lateralis
· Spinal issues
· Rotator cuff and shoulder issues
· Abdominal cupping for colon stimulation
· Respiratory cupping for diaphragm and intercostals
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Manual of Notes .
- Practical use of cups.
- Learn in a safe environment at an accredited college.
- Ideal workshop for all therapists